[WikiEN-l] Film article obscene image vandalism?

crock spot crockspot at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 18:54:02 UTC 2007

I mentioned in the ani thread that I've been adapting a lot of templates to
Wikinfo, and have found some that should be protected but are not. I've been
reporting them to RPP as I find them.

I almost started another RfA so that I could protect them on the fly myself,
interrupting my work flow a lot less, but then I came to my senses.

cs