[WikiEN-l] WR's secret forum and list

crock spot crockspot at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 16:10:57 UTC 2007

(Cancelled and resent, due to mod bounce for quote length, sorry if this is
a dupe.)

This may be a stupid question, and beside the main point, but what kind of
website owner can be banned and locked out of his own website? Call me
Machiavellian, but if someone banned me from my own private website, I would
shut the thing off, or redirect the domain name to a placeholder (or any
number of things that an "owner" can do to wrest control back), and clean
house big time. It's a friggin' blog, ferchristssakes. The lunatics have
taken over his asylum, and he needs to protect his investment and break out
the straight jackets.

That is all,
Crockspot