[WikiEN-l] WR's secret forum and list

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 01:34:02 UTC 2007

On Dec 10, 2007 8:25 PM, jayjg <jayjg99 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 10, 2007 6:49 PM, Risker <risker.wp at gmail.com> wrote:

> error
> account
> > >
> > > The cyberstalking list was not a secret list, but a private list.
> >
> > <snip>
> >

> > Consulting privately with your friends is a *good thing*.
> > >
> > > --Jimbo
> >

> > Well, Jimbo...the fact that this particular block was discussed on the
> > cyberstalking and harassment list is indeed significant to the person
> who
>
> Hello, Relata Refero! I thought people had stopped making this claim
> weeks ago. Care to step in and educate Risker as to the current party
> line?

OK - POSTED on the list.  That everyone seems to be in agreement with.
(Where I come from, we call that "discussed" because others make a decision
whether or not to say anything.)  And Jayjg if your name was posted on a
list oriented to cyberstalking, I bet you'd be pretty humiliated too,
especially when people who only get half the story keep asking about it, all
the way up to posting on Jimbo's talk page to inquire.

Risker