[WikiEN-l] WR's secret forum and list

Relata Refero refero.relata at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 07:08:59 UTC 2007

On Dec 10, 2007 10:36 AM, Jimmy Wales <jwales at wikia.com> wrote:
> Nick wrote:
> >  I'm more concerned with secret mailing lists
> > intended to improve Wikipedia allowing vast errors of judgment to go
> > unchecked, especially when those lists are populated by respected editors
> > with the ability to seriously damage the project.
>
> I would be concerned about such lists myself, if any of them existed.  I
> am unaware of any.
>
> --Jimbo

The cyberstalking list saw the !! email, which contained a vast error
of judgment, namely the implication that an obvious returning account
was a disruptive returning account; that error of judgment was
unchecked, in that nobody appeared to correct it prior to an
(undiscussed on-list) block; the list appears to contain several
respected editors.

RR