[WikiEN-l] One alternative

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Fri Dec 7 00:02:34 UTC 2007

On 6 Dec 2007 at 21:25:11 +0000, Guy Chapman aka JzG
<guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:

> But then I don't suppose you've ever had your home address and
> telephone stuck on the web, or had people call your home, or try to
> get you sacked, or stalk you.

Well, as a matter of fact, I *have* been called both at home and at
work by people pissed off at things I wrote on an online forum or on
my personal Web site, and have at times been threatened with lawsuits
or being reported to the police.  None of this required any use of
"attack sites" or links thereof by the harassing parties, and no
thought of retaliatory censorship was held on my part.

--
== Dan ==