[WikiEN-l] Coordination on Secret/private lists

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Thu Dec 6 13:23:03 UTC 2007

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 01:10:34 -0500, "Alec Conroy"
<alecmconroy at gmail.com> wrote:

>I know this horse is sorta dead, but since peopel are still engaging
>in the post-mortem, I thought I should chime in.

No, I think you should shut the fuck up.  You clearly have
*absolutely no idea* about the list, its history, its constitution,
or what went on on the list, and this despite your having been told
most of it numerous times; this leads me to believe that you are
sitting there with your fingers in your ears chanting "laa laa I'm
not listening" unless you hear something that supports your wrong
interpretation, a wrong interpretation whose complete wrongness has
been pointed out to you by just about everybody who (unlike you) has
any detailed knowledge of the situation.

Your wilful ignorance is, by this point, functionally
indistinguishable from deliberate trolling.

Come back when you've had kooks calling your wife at home because
you dared to interfere in their agenda-promotion.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG