[WikiEN-l] One alternative

Flameviper Velifang theflameysnake at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 12:37:10 UTC 2007

I don't know, Citizendium makes me all itchy inside for some reason.

  It seems like it would be completely different than Wikipedia, as if I would be spreading myself too thin, and dedicating myself half to one encyclopedia, half to another.
  And then there's the problem of using my real name, which raises more red flags than a professional mailbox-filler. I really, really, really don't want people online to know my real name. Only bad things can come of that.

  Also, first reply.