[WikiEN-l] Durova/!! matter now in newspaper.

Avi avi.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 18:32:46 UTC 2007

What bothers me about the quote below is that it completely ignores the fact
that like-minded editors usually have the same articles watchlisted; not to
mention the fact that we all have editors who when we see there names as the
last edit in our watchlist, pique our interest to look at the
discussion--editors we agree or disagree with. It's more likely, IMO, to
ascribe "blocks" to editor watchlists than private lists, although that
could just be naivte.

So now it seems we're destine for the latter, and the best thing we

--
en:User:Avraham
----