[WikiEN-l] Durova/!! matter now in newspaper.

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 04:26:22 UTC 2007

If it weren't for the fact that Durova has been put through the wringer
quite enough on this matter, I'd suggest that someone she respects ask her
if she had been contacted with the opportunity to comment.  To be honest
though, even if she had been contacted, I wouldn't blame her a bit for
saying no.

Risker