[WikiEN-l] Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Mon Dec 3 12:58:09 UTC 2007

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:49:17 +0900, "Mark Ryan"
<ultrablue at gmail.com> wrote:

>What I would like to know (and I'm not going to bother digging through
>hundreds of emails on this topic to see if it's already been asked) is
>which arbitrators are members of that private/secret mailing list, and
>if some arbitrators are members of that list or, further, participated
>in discussions, then which of those arbitrators have recused
>themselves from this case.

Not again!

Why would it matter?  No arbitrators were made aware of an intention
to block, or offered any opinion on the wisdom of same; all
arbitrators are unanimous that the block was ill-judged.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG