[WikiEN-l] Newbies who don't act like newbies

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 22:20:17 UTC 2007

per dg...... "

>Nah. Geni and Genisock2 are openly the same person, so if you don't vote
twice or whatever you're fine. (And if you do the reasonable first
assumption would be >that it was a mistake on your part, rather than
malice.) "
The principle prohibiting interaction in wiki space with anything other than
a 'main' account has come from my arb case.

I would say therefore that it's very important to note that in my case,
being both open about the accounts' connection (thepmaccount, BigOleBarry -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:BigOleBarry ) and it never being asserted
by anyone that any voting twice, or any kind of appearance of multiple
voices occurred, I was found to have breached policy seriously enough to
warrant a 90 day ban.