[WikiEN-l] Arbiter involvement on the Durova affair

Josh Gordon user.jpgordon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 16:39:40 UTC 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 11:31 PM, SlimVirgin <slimvirgin at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2. I can confirm that no ArbCom member took part in the thread that
> Durova started with her case study of !! on the cyberstalking list.
> There is therefore no evidence that ArbCom members even saw it. The
> list can sometimes be high traffic, and not everything gets read. You
> wouldn't want to be held responsible for everything that happens
> subsequent to posts on this mailing list just because you subscribe to
> it.

Well, certainly at least one ArbCom member saw the case study -- I did. I
just didn't pay any attention to it one way or another more than a quick
glance; it was, after all, a case study, not a plan of action, as far as I
could tell, and I wasn't interested in spending the time a detailed analysis
of it would take.

--
--jpgordon ∇∆∇∆