[WikiEN-l] Ten things is a good idea - sort of

John Reaves johnreaveswp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 21:09:53 UTC 2007

I don't like the idea of sticking editing specific links in the anon
notice.  The "10 things..." list is a handy page that readers might find
interesting/informative.  We need to remember that most people that use
Wikipedia are readers, not editors, so we shouldn't necessarily impose links
about something they could care less about on them.

--John Reaves