[WikiEN-l] Recent events

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 18:56:21 UTC 2007

On 8/31/07, Marc Riddell <michaeldavid86 at comcast.net> wrote:
> That's curious. Why do you suggest reading by author - rather than by the
> subject being discussed?

Because polluted, unorganized threads are completely useless!
:-)
I agree with David that its easier just to go through and ignore the usual
suspects, but I haven't been around for a while, and I don't recognize
some of the newer ones.

Still it would be nice if we could rename garbage thread titles...

Hence I see the future... its... online OTRS style flagging..
a cross between mail and wiki... a rating system for posts, etc...

-stevertigo