[WikiEN-l] Recent events

Oskar Sigvardsson oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:01:45 UTC 2007

On 8/31/07, stevertigo <stvrtg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could someone please write up a brief NPOV summary of recent events?
> I haven't kept up with wikien chatter in a few months, and I've been
> reluctant to poke back in - all these apparent "rape" allegations
> scared me off.  I could'nt find the source threads quickly enough and
> decided it would better to ask for a polite condensation from people
> who know whats going on and can summarise it well.
>
> Thanks,
> -stevertigo

Trying to continually summarize the meandering discussions going on on
the mailing-list is a fools errand. Do what I do: If you missed the
beginning of a discussion and don't feel up to reading 400 messages on
the topic, just ignore it and hop onto the next one. If it's something
*really* important you'll probably hear about it anyways.

--Oskar

PS. You could always check out the Signpost.