[WikiEN-l] What en:wp would look like printed out

Monahon, Peter B. Peter.Monahon at USPTO.GOV
Wed Aug 29 19:43:16 UTC 2007

> Earlier post: ... We're getting swamped
> with fan-writing on all sorts of topics,
> much of it related to popular culture ...

Peter Blaise responds: Swamped?  That's called: success!  That's the
reason to have Wikipedia.  There's no such thing as too much content!
The computer searches and brings you the stuff you want, and me the
stuff I want, and him the stuff he wants, and her the stuff she wants
... and so on.  In other words, if everything's in there, then we all
want to go to Wikipedia.  If someone culls out or blocks what they
themselves think is inappropriate, then we start going elsewhere, and
eventually, no one goes their anymore!

If you don't like any Wikipedia page, I can't stop you from not reading
it.  But please, don't waste your time trying to prevent me from being
able to avoid it, either!  ;-)

-- Peter Blaise