[WikiEN-l] Writing for the Pedia

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:27:54 UTC 2007

On 29/08/2007, charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
<charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> There is still such a vast collection of information in a typical academic library that we don't cover. I can't imagine ever running out of things to write.

Presumably by "a lack of low-hanging fruit" is meant "a lack of fruit
that actively jumps into one's mouth."

The media, particularly the geek web media sphere, does inform new
articles - anything covered in Slashdot is going to be well-covered in
Wikipedia in short order. So for those complaining that we're out of
low-hanging fruit, we need other media feeds. Or something.

- d.