[WikiEN-l] Jayjg is AWOL

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 04:58:19 UTC 2007

> You are of course correct. I felt it pointless to tolerate the blatant
> trolling any longer.
>
> (I should know better than to think that would slow the thread down in
> the slightest. Do please continue, all.)
>

> - d.

FWIW, the entire issue of language aside, this and many other
threads on related mailing lists are immensly boring reading. On
that aspect of it, you are wholly in the right.

I have long thought that somebody should (as a service to the
lists) announce - and follow through with - a James Nicoll pledge
on the list(s), just to maintain them as a valuable use of time
reading.