[WikiEN-l] drama and incivility

K P kpbotany at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 04:16:42 UTC 2007

Every day on Wikipedia I come across shockingly major scientists who
don't have articles, while every Pokeman card in the universe is
well-catalogued.  Species?  We don't even have decent articles on the
two dozen or so model organisms that each have hundreds of major
citations.  Today I found a nobel prize winner in physics whose topic
we don't even appear to have an article on.

KP