[WikiEN-l] Jayjg is not AWOL

Raphael Wegmann raphael at psi.co.at
Tue Aug 28 22:17:33 UTC 2007

I agree, that the Bush administration pushed back the idea of an open
government and started to act in secret way too often in the name of
"national security". But I do not agree to that development.

Demanding public scrutiny is neither naive nor desctructive.
It's an essential part of what the president is claiming to export:
Democracy