[WikiEN-l] drama and incivility

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 28 19:15:32 UTC 2007

Stan Shebs wrote

> Marc, as I believe you've said yourself in the
> past, you're not especially experienced with large collaborative online
> projects.

Marc's role here is at times like the Fool in King Lear, and I don't think we have to ask him to stop calling us 'nuncle' and providing a different perspective which is not that of a simpleton.

On the other hand I think he is at least as often wrong as right.

The bit about needing a Grest Helmsman and Leader right now, to avoid the Fall of the House of Usher, is just another version of the backing track over which people have been adding samples of the latest drama for at four years (my time reading these mails).

Charles