[WikiEN-l] King snakes, milk snakes and viceroy butterflies: Honesty and deception

Armed Blowfish diodontida.armata at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 28 17:37:00 UTC 2007

On 28/08/07, Armed Blowfish <diodontida.armata at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 28/08/07, Kamryn Matika <kamrynmatika at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I got moderated for daring to defend my reputation against
> > > accusations of lying, and also for answering a question which
> > > people kept asking me for months on end.  Next time you call
> > > me a liar, please fill out my questionnaire.
> > >
> > > The community rejected my unblock request.  If you want
> > > quotes as to which comments sounded particularly like
> > > banning rationales, email me privately, but I'm not actually
> > > interested in guilt-tripping the people who made the
> > > comments.
> > >

> > Can he be put back on moderation? I am sick of this.
>
> Could you stop calling me a liar?  And blank some pages on
> Wikipaedia?

Community exile, according to Meatball Wiki, 'The idea is just to
get them to exercise their RightToLeave, no more and no less.'

http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/mb.pl?CommunityExile

So, if you want someone to go away, it helps to give that person
the right to vanish.

'You don't want people hanging around solely because they don't
have the ability to vanish - such folks are only around out of the
need to protect their reputation, rather than BarnRaising.'

http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/mb.pl?RightToVanish