[WikiEN-l] Jayjg is AWOL

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 19:53:05 UTC 2007

Thank you, Fred.  That was really all that anyone needs to know - that Jayjg
is informed of the situation and is working with Arbcom to address matters.
I am sure many editors were concerned at Jayjg's on-wiki absence, if for no
other reason than that a long serving editor who holds amongst the highest
level of rights should be informed of the issues before the Arbcom that
directly relate to him.  At the same time, many of us have not established a
"personal" relationship with Jayjg and thus would be hesitant to involve
ourselves in what would clearly be an unpleasant situation.

Risker