[WikiEN-l] Jayjg is not AWOL

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Mon Aug 27 18:33:01 UTC 2007

Frank Bellowes wrote:
> Jimbo, the day that demands for accountability become "trolling" is
> the day Wikipedia ceases to be a project with some sort of social good
> in mind and becomes a private club. I don't think that's what most
> Wikipedians signed on to.
>
> Please do not label legitimate questions "trolling" just because you
> seem to prefer private accommodation to public responsibility.

Asking for accountability is fine.  You know that I strongly support
transparency and accountability.  You are attempting, without much
success, to put a spin on this that no makes no sense at all.

We are having a private discussion by email.  This is normal, we do it
all the time.  Anything that happens about this will be made clear and
public and transparent.

--Jimbo