[WikiEN-l] joint authorship

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 02:24:17 UTC 2007

> A. The title of modified versions is not distinct.

Maybe. You could consider the URL to be the title, in which case they
are distinct.

> B. No authors are listed on the title page.

The authors are listed one page away from the document itself - you
could even consider the History page to be the title page, I guess.

> C. No publisher is listed on the title page.

The publisher is Wikipedia, surely? That's stated in plenty of places.

> D. There are no copyright notices.
> E. There are no copyright notices.
> F. There are no copyright notices and no license notice in the form of
> the addendum listed in the GFDL.
> H. There is no copy of the license.

Have you looked at the bottom of the page? Where it says "All text is
available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License." with
the words "GNU Free Documentation License" linking to a local copy of
the license?

> I. There is no section entitled History for most pages.  For those
> pages where there is a section entitled History, it doesn't have any
> of the required information.

What? Every page has a history... what are you talking about?