[WikiEN-l] Michael Moore's website attacking WP editor

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Fri Aug 24 01:52:13 UTC 2007

George Herbert wrote:
> Alledging a conflict of interest, Michael Moore's website now has
> started attacking en.wp editor  [[User:THF]] (see
> http://www.michaelmoore.com/ and [[WP:ANI#Attack site]] ).  They've
> got live "edit this page" links on the site linking to THFs' userpage
> (not even User talk:, but main userpage) and the Sicko film page.
>
> Isotope23 has tried to contact the webmaster, but this is sort of a
> wierd situation...
I can't find any such links there.  This seems to be a simple matter of
a few thin-skinned individuals whining because their actions have been
criticised, and using that as an excuse for their vivid imaginations to
allege that the Moore site is an attack site.

We're big, and a little criticism is just a part of life.It should not
be used as a rationale to delete information at the drop of a hat.

Ec