[WikiEN-l] MONGO v. SevenOfDiamonds

crock spot crockspot at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 20:38:52 UTC 2007

I would like to point out that Bmedley Sutler was just blocked for 48 hours
for editing in proxy for the user Fairness And Accuracy For All, who was
banned for one year by order of arbcom in the Free Republic arbitration.
Both have admitted to being in touch with each other, and FAAFA, posting as
Fnord23 on WikipediaReview, is bragging that he fed Bmedley the links which
torpedoed my RfA, as revenge for the deletion of the Andy Stephenson article
last year.

My RfA was sailing to an easy pass until it was disrupted by a banned user
and his proxy.

While my comments on CU were regrettable, they were a tiny handful of the
over 10k posts I have made on CU, and some of them were dragged out from
several years ago. Fnord/FAAFA has stated on WR that I will need to create a
new account, because those links will be dragged out again whenever he sees
the need to kick me down.

I tend to believe that the links were fed to Bmedley, because he appears not
to even know who Andy Stephenson is, and if he had dug up those posts out of
my archived posting history himself, he certainly would have known who Andy
was.

Needless to say I am very disappointed in the way this turned out, but I am
glad that I did not withdraw. I regret making those particular posts on CU,
not because they cost me my RfA, but because a couple of Wikipedians
suffered real harm when they read them. Unfortunately what is done is done,
and the internet never forgets.

Crockspot