[WikiEN-l] Our content gets *everywhere*

Eugene van der Pijll eugene at vanderpijll.nl
Thu Aug 23 17:14:58 UTC 2007

Anthony schreef:
> Changing the license of every article would take a long time, but it
> could be done.  Changing a fraction of the articles would be even
> easier.

We will be able to change the license to GFDL v2, when it is released.
And after that, it may be relicensed to a new GNU Wiki license, which
will hopefully be better suited for Wikis. But we have to rely on the
good sense of the FSF for that...

Is the Foundation talking to the FSF about this? (I know this is not the
best mailing list to ask this.)

Eugene