[WikiEN-l] Our content gets *everywhere*

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 14:47:54 UTC 2007

> Not that I know of.

I can't find anything either, now that I actually look. The best I can
find is a very brief summary at the top of [[Wikipedia:GFDL
compliance]].

> I even emailed the FSF for clarification and got
> back that simplifications are oversimplifications and people really do
> need to read the license.

That's just what I was saying - you can't have an official
simplification, since it would end up conflicting with the actual
license.

> My goodness the GFDL is a crap license for a wiki ...

Too late to do anything about that now, though...