[WikiEN-l] Our content gets *everywhere*

Arwel Parry arwel at cartref.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 18:19:19 UTC 2007

About a month ago I was reading the report of the Commission looking into
the future of British railway pensions (an obscure subject, but of interest
to me as I'm a deferred pensioner!), when round about page 60 I noticed a
couple of paragraphs which looked distinctly familiar (since I wrote them),
which explained some of the history of railway privatisation and its effects
on the railway pension scheme, which came from an old version of
[[Privatisation of British Rail]]. That particular wording isn't in the
current version of the article, however.