[WikiEN-l] More Jimbo quotes on Tor

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 09:41:24 UTC 2007

> This correspondence is declared closed, AB is now on moderation and I
> ask others not to continue on the subject or further provoke response
> on it from AB.

For clarification, does this mean that discussion regarding AB in
particular, or discussion on proxies in general? I'm of the opinion that the
former issue was distracting from productive resolution of the greater
matter at hand: trying to find a better working solution to the proxies
problem. I'd say more, but want to wait for that clarification.

-Luna