[WikiEN-l] Time for a rant

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 08:54:37 UTC 2007

Disagree,

Even before it was formally written, the principle of it -- be bold, and see
what others think, if they don't like it then discuss and collaborate rather
than fall out - was an established principle.

BRD merely gave it a name and a description, so others could see what was
going on and not stress over it.  Whether or not formally titled and given
its own acronym, it's been a remarkably useful and positive approach, under
sensible usage by skilled editors.

FT2.