[WikiEN-l] Checkuser for fun, for profit, for mild curiosity, for sharing, for whatever

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 21:00:42 UTC 2007

It's a US term meaning roughly the same as "put up or shut up" in Europe.

It means, provide something substantial and specific;  if one can't then
don't try making vague allusions to grand malfeasance claims that are high
on dramatic impact and low on hard facts.

Say something solid, or don't bother with smoke.

That's the rough meaning.

FT2.