[WikiEN-l] More Jimbo quotes on Tor

Sean sean at epoptic.com
Mon Aug 13 14:02:00 UTC 2007

Anthony wrote:
> That's ridiculous.  If the majority of people don't support this
> supposed policy, then it's not a valid policy in the first place.

Nice try.  But just in case you're slow instead of simply disingenuous,
I'll explain.  The few people weighing in on AB's RFA do not represent
the entire population of Wikipedia.  Just because one or two more people
with fringe beliefs collect at one brief moment doesn't obliterate
popular and long standing policy.

--
  Sean Barrett     | Of course I've gone mad with power! Have you
  sean at epoptic.com | ever tried going mad without power? It's boring