[WikiEN-l] Another "BADSITES" controversy

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Mon Aug 13 00:10:39 UTC 2007

On 13 Aug 2007 at 08:15:57 +1000, Skyring <skyring at gmail.com> wrote:

> What amuses me about WR is that it represents the flip side of WP. You'll
> see exactly the same misguided crusaders, the same unthinking harassment,
> the same well, everything.

It's commonly been the case that the worst religious / ethnic / etc.
wars are the ones between people/groups that really have a lot in
common and only very minor differences between them.  People with
completely opposite backgrounds and philosophies can get along with
one another much more easily than people who are 99% identical but
have strong disputes about the other 1%.

--
== Dan ==