[WikiEN-l] "Software Weighs Wikipedians' Trustworthiness"

cohesion cohesion at sleepyhead.org
Mon Aug 6 14:23:18 UTC 2007

I hope people don't want to include this on the default view of
Wikipedia, surely. Having said that, I think it might be useful as a
preference or something. I think we all need to accept though that the
"reputation index" of all users will be findable, and published,
probably in a userbox.

Does this only calculate your reputation only on article pages? It
should. For example, people with huge debates on [[WP:TFD]], or AFD,
Wikipedia:Talk, etc that get archived by a bot will be very bad
editors indeed! :)

Judson
[[:en:User:Cohesion]]