[WikiEN-l] Penance

K P kpbotany at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 18:17:16 UTC 2007

On 8/3/07, Armed Blowfish <diodontida.armata at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 03/08/07, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 03/08/07, Bryan Derksen <bryan.derksen at shaw.ca> wrote:
> >
> > > If anything, getting involved in arguments like this actually increases
> > > my editing output. I find that doing large amounts of repetitive and
> > > uncontroversial work, such as categorization, format tidying, reference
> > > markup, etc., is a great way to work off the frustration and annoyance.
> > > I don't _like_ it, though, so I wouldn't exactly recommend it as a
> > > motivator.
> >

> > A proposal: everyone who posted to this discussion must fix up ten
> > articles from each of [[Category:Cleanup]] and [[Category:Category
> > needed]]. Including me.
> >

> > - d.
> >

> Erm, hi, banned user here.
>
> Armed Blowfish

Pick one or two goodies (perferably in the sciences) and send me them
plus a single good source for each that would help clean them up, and
I will do two clean-ups in penance for you.

I'm going to write a really good article from scratch as my own
penance, because that would be more fun and confer more glory upon me.

KP