[WikiEN-l] Please stop this Re: The Second Rape: Victim-Blaming (was Re: Self-sensorship, how far should it go?)

Tony Sidaway tonysidaway at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 02:51:13 UTC 2007

On 8/2/07, Kirill Lokshin <kirill.lokshin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe I'm missing something, but what exactly does Zionism have to do
> with SV getting outed?

I wasn't aware that she had been outed.  Should I phone MI5
headquarters on Millbank to tell them her cover has been blown?

Let's get serious.  Slim Virgin has not been outed. A loony has tried
pushing some kind of conspiracy theory and for some bizarre reason
he's got a lot of otherwise sensible people trying their best to outdo
the loony.