[WikiEN-l] The Second Rape: Victim-Blaming (was Re: Self-sensorship, how far should it go?)

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 19:59:22 UTC 2007

On 02/08/07, Joshua Brady <somitho at gmail.com> wrote:

> We have all established:

> - Jayjg's time here has come to a close and he should give it up or go
> into hiding.

I have spent the last five hours drinking tea and talking frivolities
with academics in an attempt to get a nice quiet non-email-reading
break, since my eyes were starting to hurt.

(It worked. I can commend it to anyone as a decompression technique.
Careful selection of tea is more important than selection of academic
frivolities, of course)

So I'm a little behind on quite what has been "established"... but my
cursory skimming of the mails since lunchtime really doesn't seem to
support this one as established in anything but optimistic
exasperation!

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk