[WikiEN-l] The Second Rape: Victim-Blaming (was Re: Self-sensorship, how far should it go?)

Michel Vuijlsteke wikipedia at zog.org
Thu Aug 2 17:27:01 UTC 2007

On 8/2/07, jayjg <jayjg99 at gmail.com> wrote:
>On 8/2/07, Steve Summit <scs at eskimo.com> wrote:
>> It's obvious to everyone but you

>Please don't presume to speak for "everyone"; I've had off-wiki
>communications from others who say they have no idea what this is all
>about.

I'm just wondering... how many people confirming that, yes, they too find
your behaviour disruptive and immature would it take for you to accept there
may be at least a kernel of truth in what Steve (and many, many others) are
saying?

>I simply am not understanding any of this, as it doesn't appear to
>accord with any reality I am familiar with.

I don't know how to read this. Are you really totally deaf and blind to any
of this? Or are you just childishly riling people and egging them on?

Michel Vuijlsteke