[WikiEN-l] The Second Rape: Victim-Blaming (was Re: Self-sensorship, how far should it go?)

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 2 09:53:42 UTC 2007

jayjg wrote:
> ArmedBlowfish was having trouble posting to the list, and asked me to
> help. I thought it was a technical issue. I didn't read the posts, I
> just forwarded them along.
>
> I am astonished at the lack of good faith here.

You responded to at least one post in which I explicitly complained
about the rape analogy:
<http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2007-August/078454.html>.
So you had to have been aware of its inflammatory nature at that point.

Then just 28 minutes later you forwarded another email from
ArmedBlowfish in response to the same posting, with more extreme rape