[WikiEN-l] Why aren't *all* wikia.com links restricted under nofollow?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:35:20 UTC 2007

On 30/04/07, Joe Szilagyi <szilagyi at gmail.com> wrote:

> If it's that simple and black and white, why isn't Citizendium on the
> Interwiki map, or other things which could be seen as direct competitors to
> Wikia?
> Seriously: Citizendium is curiously absent, yet crap like
> http://c2.com/cgi/wiki is included?

ValueWiki made a frankly whiny post complaining WikiFur was on the map
and they weren't. As it happens, I asked they be added - because
they're good (and so's their blog for the most part) and they were
added pretty promptly.

So the answer to your question is: probably because no-one's asked.

It sounds like you haven't actually read the instructions on the
interwiki map or its talk page but aren't letting ignorance stop your
valuable opinion.

- d.