[WikiEN-l] Category destruction

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 30 13:25:41 UTC 2007

Marc Riddell wrote

> This is what I am asking for in WP. That is why both the main and sub
> categories need to be entered into each Article.

I recall you saying all this some time ago, a propos your own view of what would be convenient. I'm not clear this actually convenient for most users of Wikipedia, i.e. to have large chunks of nested categories made explicit.

Can you not just accept that the system doesn't revolve about your needs?

Charles