[WikiEN-l] Category destruction

Andrew Lih andrew.lih at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 02:40:59 UTC 2007

I was not sure the usefulness of categories either, but on the
WikipediaWeekly podcast this week (episode not quite yet released) we
talk about categories at some length. It was Catgraph that finally
brought home the usefulness of categories. Or at the very least,
helped me finally visualize what was going on:

http://tools.wikimedia.de/~dapete/catgraph/

I do encourage you to listen to WikipediaWeekly.com when the episode
comes out later this week.

-Andrew (User:Fuzheado)