[WikiEN-l] "Wicked-pedia"in today's Daily Mail

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Mon Apr 23 19:37:58 UTC 2007

What caused this is writing an article about someone who is not notable enough that the article would be read or watched. If it were not autobiographical, at least the creator of the article might have it on their watchlist. But as it is, who knew or cared? Our process depends on articles getting enough attention that errors are noticed.

Fred