[WikiEN-l] "Wicked-pedia" in today's Daily Mail

Gary Kirk gary.kirk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:24:11 UTC 2007

Someone pointed this out to me so I thought I'd share it. I can't find
it online yet - it's more of a feature so maybe it won't be. Page
fifteen of today's DM is an article by [[Petronella Wyatt]] - she
created the article herself back in December. Basically a moan piece
on the back of Alan Johnson's remarks. Larry Sanger is now called
'Jerry' and Wikipedia has 'employees'. Seems she spoke to or attempted
to speak to Jimmy about vandalism on her article, threatening to sue.

--
Gary Kirk