[WikiEN-l] You Really Don't Get It

Cascadia cascadia at privatenoc.com
Sun Apr 22 22:47:02 UTC 2007

Think about it this way: In any organization where someone has power over
others, going against policy and potentially breaking other's privacy is a
firable offense.

If an admin is going to hold the position, they need to be on top of things
much better. Personally, if I was an admin, after such a total screw up, I
would have resigned and reapplied in a few months. Why? Because it would be
admiting I had completely screwed up, and that I was willing to own up to
the mistake and take full responsibility for my actions.

-Cascadia

"David Gerard" <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote in
message news:fbad4e140704220818n7330f43cya6890397a0d06f22 at mail.gmail.com...