[WikiEN-l] BLPs--some ideas

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:07:31 UTC 2007

Regarding Tiffany,

Articles like that severely lack content about stuff not related to the
arrest.
How about disallowing:
1. Negative articles which severely lacks biographical details.
2. Articles entirely about one or more  negative events related to a person.

Not perfect, but it would leave in tact balanced articles.