[WikiEN-l] Brandt, bios, and other thoughts

Jossi Fresco jossifresco at mac.com
Sat Apr 21 23:31:46 UTC 2007

On Apr 20, 2007, at 9:17 AM, Slim Virgin wrote:

> The pragmatic option is to get rid of the only
> legitimate reason Brandt has to be interested in Wikipedia. Delete the
> bio and have done with it.

There is nothing wrong with trying that strategy, but I would argue
that it is wihsful thinking.  As a dispassionate observer of this
saga, my opinion is that this person actually enjoys the attention
this has generated, and there is no action by the WP community,
Jimbo, or the foundation that will appease him. Once this is over,
something else will pop up. Count on it.

-- Jossi