[WikiEN-l] How many active admins

the wub thewub.wiki at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 21 17:36:33 UTC 2007

> Here's a question: How many active admins are there?
>
> (And the second question: define "active.")

Well, the first answer is "not enough" :-)

The second one is largely meaningless, because even if we can
determine who is 'active' on Wikipedia, they are active in different
areas. For example we have admins who focus on vandal whacking, admins
who largely deal with deletion, admins who deal with OTRS issues etc.
And some are active as writers/editors, but rarely use their admin
powers.
--
the wub